FCMB (First City Monument Bank) 2018 mobile banking money transfer code is *389*214#. Yeah i know you have seen a lot of FCMB transfer code online that doesn’t work for you.
But before you hit the back button, i urge you to read this article for few more seconds as it will explain likely reason why the above code hasn’t been working for you.
These codes (*322# and *389#) are no longer functioning as fcmb mobile banking code. They were but now they aren’t. However, *329# still works well to create and manage wallet. If for any reason *389*214# doesn’t works for you, then you are dialing it on a number not registered/associated with your account. Visit any nearest branch of fcmb to register the number again.
Just like it is for most Nigerian banks like access bank, you don’t need a big or smart phone for this code to work. It works perfectly well even on touch light phones.
For those that have no issue with fcmb transfer code working on their line, then you should follow the steps below to get started with fcmb mobile banking.
FCMB Transfer Code: *389*214# Mobile Banking Money Transfer Code.
Before you start enjoying the goodies that comes with fcmb mobile banking transfer code, you need to first activate your account for it.
You can do that by following the steps below and we can move on to using the code to transfer money from one fcmb customer to another and to other Nigeria banks.
Also Read: Gtbank Transfer Code.
- Dial the mobile banking code *389*214# with the sim associated with your bank account.
- Three options will pop up.
- You will be asked to choose if you want to activate with card, account or Mwallet.
- Input 2 and tap on the Send button to activate with account.
- Enter your account number into the space provided on the next page.
- You should then receive a successful message.
- You need to call Contact Center on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch to generate your PIN.
- PIN generation takes couple of minutes and will be sent to the phone number associated with your bank account.
- Now dial *389*214# again. Input 7 for services >> Input 1 to Change PIN >> Verify your Old PIN >> Change to New PIN.
That’s it guys. You have been fully activated FCMB mobile banking. You can now start using the code for transferring funds, checking account balance and buying airtime.
How to do Inter & Intra Money Transfer with FCMB Transfer Code.
To transfer money from your fcmb account to another fcmb account (intra) or to another Nigerian bank account (inter) you need to follow the steps below.
- Dial *389*214#. You will be greeted with some options.
- Input 4 for Transfers.
- Two options will pop up. 1 to transfer to bank accounts or 2 to transfer to mwallet.
- Input 1 to transfer to account.
- Select the Nigerian bank name you want to transfer to. FCMB is also among the available options.
- If the bank is not on the front page, go to the next page.
- Select the amount you want to transfer and your authentication PIN.
- You will be notified if the transfer is successful or not.
From step 1 above, you can input 1 to recharge airtime, 2 to check your balance or 3 for statement of account.
That’s all guys on how to activate mobile banking and use fcmb transfer code. Please don’t leave this page without sharing this article.