UBA (United Bank of Africa) mobile money transfer code is *919#. With this UBA transfer code, you can perform intra and inter bank transfer. Like most Nigerian banks, UBA mobile money transfer code can also be use for airtime top-up, make balance enquiry, update BVN etc.
With uba transfer code, you don’t have to go to banking hall and queue for hours just to send money to family, friends or business partners. It is faster, easier, secure and safer. It is available for use 24/7. Another thing about it is that it doesn’t require internet connection to work.
You can perform numerous bank transactions from the comfort of your home even without internet access. Isn’t that interesting? Well, it is to me.
Other features of UBA mobile transfer code is to pay your bills, make balance enquiry, mini statement of account.
Uba Transfer Code: *919# (Magic Banking) Mobile Money Transfer Code.
You have to first register on UBA magic banking platform to start transferring money or recharging airtime.
- Phone number registered to your bank account.
- A mobile device (Internet enabled or not).
- Last four digit of your ATM card or BVN.
- At least N10-N15 Naira for network operator charges.
- Uba transfer code – *919#.
Register on UBA Mobile Money Transfer & Transfer to UBA and Other Banks in Nigeria.
- Dial *919# with the number associated with your UBA account.
- Enter 3, 4, or 5 to transfer to UBA, other banks or UBA prepaid.
- If you are using the code for the first time, you will need to sign up.
- So enter 1 and tap the send button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to register and create a transfer PIN.
- After the one time registration, you can now proceed to transfer, recharge airtime etc.
- If you have registered before, from step 2 above, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Then the account number and authenticate with your transfer PIN.
Alternatively, you can use a direct transfer method.
- Dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen instructions to transfer to UBA.
- Dial *919*32# and follow the on-screen instructions to transfer to UBA prepaid card.
- Dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen instructions to transfer to other banks.
Also Read: First Bank Transfer Code.
To Change Reset Your Transfer PIN.
- Dial *919#.
- Enter 7 to go to the next page.
- Enter 8 for PIN setup.
- Select your preferred option (Reset PIN or change PIN).
To Check Account Balance.
- Dial *919# from the number registered to your phone number.
- Enter 6 to check your account balance.
You have a daily transfer limit of up to 1,000,000 (1 million) Naira.
Also Read: Wema Bank Transfer Code.
That’s it guys on uba transfer code. Don’t forget to share this article using the social buttons.